The following courses can be counted as equivalent to PSY 220* (Lifespan Psychology) in the Psychology major/minor:
- ECE 201 – Infant through Adolescent Development for Early Childhood Education
- ELE 201 – Child and Adolescent Development
- SPE 203 – The Psychological Development of Children and Adolescence
- NUR 110 – Development of Unitary Man and Environment Across the Life Span
- *NOTE: A student can not count BOTH PSY 220 and an equivalent (ECE 201, ELE 201, SPE 203, and/or NUR 110) toward the Psychology major/minor.