- Biopsychology Careers
- Cognitive Psychology Careers
- Counseling / Clinical Psychology Careers
- Developmental Psychology Careers
- Industrial / Organizational Psychology Careers
- Social Psychology Careers
- General Questions Regarding Graduate School Programs in Psychology
- Helpful Links
- Research Experience for Undergraduates: Psychology and Law – Univ. of Nebraska – A description of the program and application process can be found at the following website: https://psychology.unl.edu/psylaw/
- SUNY: New Paltz – MA in Psychology Program or an MS in Mental Health Counseling. Check out the links for more information on the programs.
The Career Center
The Career Center offers a variety of services and programs designed to assist students with career planning. The career planning process begins early in a student’s undergraduate career. A staff of professional career counselors provide individual counseling sessions designed to assist students in identifying their interests, skills, and values. This initial self-assessment helps students choose appropriate academic majors and identify career options. Students are encouraged to explore career options, develop professional skills, and are assisted in securing internships, externships, and summer employment. A comprehensive placement program assists graduating seniors in finding employment. Students may also receive assistance in planning for graduate study.