Please begin by reading this step by step guide to applying. Work closely with your faculty mentor/supervisor to ask questions if you are uncertain about how to proceed.
All ELOPsy courses except Collaborative Research (PSY390/492) require supporting documents and an application submitted through our online portal. This process is important because it (1) protects you by allowing the department to have ethical oversight over all course arrangements, and (2) ensures that your course schedule will be correct by providing necessary information to Records & Registration.
Please see the website for the appropriate course below to learn about your required application materials*:
- PSY 390/492 – Collaborative Research: Lab Learning
- PSY 391/393/493 – Independent Study/Independent Research
- PSY 396/496 – Senior Honors Thesis I and II
- PSY 397 – Instructional Internship
- PSY 398/399/487 – Internships (*PSY 398, formerly PSY 383, does not count towards the ELOPsy max; PSY 487 was formerly PSY 499)
Make sure that your application is complete and correct before submitting it. ELOPsy applications will be reviewed no more than three times (the original submission plus two revisions); applications requiring more than three revisions will be rejected automatically.
*Su20 and F20: a copy of an enrollment approval email from the faculty sponsor will replace the “Supervisor” signature on the R&R form. This email should be submitted as a part of Su20 and F20 ELOPsy application materials.
Ready to apply?
Proceed to the online portal to submit your materials.