All ELOPsy courses except Collaborative Research (PSY390/492) require supporting documents and an application submitted through our online portal. This process is important because it (1) protects you by allowing the department to have ethical oversight over all course arrangements, and (2) ensures that your course schedule will be correct by providing necessary information to Records & Registration.
Please see the website for the appropriate course below to learn about your required application materials*:
- PSY 390/492 – Collaborative Research: Lab Learning*
- PSY 391/393/493 – Independent Study/Independent Research
- PSY 396/496 – Senior Thesis I and II
- PSY 397 – Instructional Internship
- PSY 398/399/487 – Internships (PSY 398, formerly PSY 383, does not count towards the ELOPsy max; PSY 487 was formerly PSY 499)
*No application in the ELOPsy system is needed for PSY 390/492. Interested students should indicate their interest by filling out the Lab Interest Form. All other ELOPsy courses apply through the online ELOPsy portal.
Make sure that your application is complete and correct before submitting it. ELOPsy applications will be reviewed no more than three times (the original submission plus two revisions); applications requiring more than three revisions will be rejected automatically.
Ready to apply?
Proceed to the online portal to submit your materials.