Do you want to apply to ELOPsy?
Look at this step-by-step guide to applying to ELOPsy!
All applications through the ELOPsy online system require additional supporting documents. Make sure to fill out the appropriate attachment and submit it with your ELOPsy application.*
Make sure that your application is complete and correct before submitting it. ELOPsy applications will be reviewed no more than three times (the original submission plus two revisions); applications requiring more than 3 submissions will be rejected automatically.
See the websites below to get applications materials:
- PSY 390/492 – Collaborative Research: Lab Learning
- PSY 391/393/493 – Independent Study/Independent Research
- PSY 396/496 – Senior Honors Thesis I and II
- PSY 397 – Instructional Internship
- PSY 399/499 – Internships
Ready to apply?
Click here for the online application.
*Please note that 390/492 (research labs) do not use the ELOPsy application system. If you are interested in joining a lab, read the information on the Collaborative Research: Lab Learning page and apply here.